A Romantic Dinner
Our Parmesan Pesto Salmon is not only easy to make and beautiful in its presentation but makes for a deliciously romantic dinner. Parmesan cheese and rich green basil pesto coat our light, flakey pink salmon fillets marinated in a blend of seasonings, a touch of wine, and the freshness of lemon juice. You easily whip these up in less than 30 minutes and then top them with homemade Parmesan crisps. Ready in under 30 minutes and heart healthy!
Pair with wild rice and Parmesan Green Beans (see recipe below). For dessert try our Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes or some of our gourmet cookies. See store for availability and selection in the Finishing Touch Freezer.
Parmesan Green Beans Recipe
2 TBSP Olive Oil
1 TBSP Minced Garlic
1 Scallion (chopped)
1 Bell Pepper (green, yellow or red, chopped)
1 TSP Dried Basil
1 TSP Kosher Salt
1/2 TSP Black Pepper
1 20 oz. package of frozen Green Beans
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Combine Olive Oil, garlic, scallions, bell pepper, basil, salt & pepper in a bowl.
- Heat large skillet over Medium High heat.
- Add mixture from bowl and sauté.
- Add green beans and ¼ cup of water.
- Simmer until green beans are bright and tender (approx 8 minutes)
- Transfer to plate or serving dish and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
Source: Dream Dinners Cookbook Pg, 85.
To place your Dream Dinners order, visit dreamdinners.com and find a location near you.