Appetizer: Buttery Bombay Chicken with Rice
It’s so easy to make this dinner appetizer ready for your next holiday gathering. Instead of spending hours prepping food in the kitchen, you’ll be able to join the party and enjoy time with family and friends.
A flavorful appetizer that can be served with or without the rice.
- Cook rice as directed in the cooking instructions.
- Meanwhile, place butter in large sauté pan, melt over medium heat.
- Brown chicken 4 – 6 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Add sauce to pan and cook as instructed.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Place a small spoonful of rice on each appetizer spoon.
- Top each spoon with a little sauce, a piece of chicken and sliced green onions.
Want an alternate serving suggestion?
Nix the rice and slice each chicken breast into 3 strips. Place chicken on a 6 inch skewer. Grill/Broil chicken and serve with sauce on the side for dipping.
Get nutritionals or cooking instructions for Buttery Bombay Chicken with Rice
More appetizer ideas:
- Golden Shrimp Skewers
- Homemade Turkey Parmesan Meatballs with Cavatappi
- Parmesan Chicken Sliders
- Flank Steak Skewers
- Terracotta Chicken Pitas
- Steak Caprese Crostini
- Sesame Glazed Meatballs
- Naked Tortellini