Appetizer – Coconut Shrimp Skewers with Tropical Chili Sauce
Simply delicious, tender shrimp coated with a sweet coconut crust served a Tropical Chili sauce.
Coconut Shrimp Skewers with Tropical Chili Sauce
Write a review
- Dream Dinners 3 or 6-serving Coconut Shrimp with Tropical Chili Sauce dinner
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Drain shrimp.
- Thread 3-4 shrimp (tail to top) on 6” skewers. Place batter in a shallow pan and coconut in a second shallow pan.
- Dip skewers in batter to cover then roll in coconut and place on sprayed baking sheet; repeat for all skewers.
- For a crispy golden crust, spray tops of shrimp heavily with non-stick cooking spray and bake 15-17 min. or until golden brown. Remove shrimp-skewers with spatula.
- Serve with Tropical Chili Sauce on the side or drizzle over the top
Dream Dinners http://blog.dreamdinners.com/