Appetizer: Golden Shrimp Skewers
An elegant dish, made from our Golden Shrimp and Parmesan Risotto recipe, that is so easy to cook. It will leave your guests raving.
- Thread 3-4 shrimp on a 6-inch skewer
- Mix panko and butter as directed in the cooking instructions.
- Roll skewered shrimp in the panko and butter mixture, and place on a sprayed baking sheet. Sprinkle extra crumbs on top.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve on skewers.
Want an alternate serving suggestion?
If you have appetizer serving spoons, you can serve these with Parmesan Risotto. Cook risotto and shrimp as directed. Then place a spoonful of Parmesan Risotto on each spoon. Top with one Golden Shrimp and a sprinkle of breadcrumbs on each.
Get nutritionals or cooking instructions for
Golden Shrimp with Parmesan Risotto
More appetizer ideas:
- Homemade Turkey Parmesan Meatballs with Cavatappi
- Buttery Bombay Chicken with Rice
- Parmesan Chicken Sliders
- Flank Steak Skewers
- Terracotta Chicken Pitas
- Steak Caprese Crostini
- Sesame Glazed Meatballs
- Naked Tortellini