Appetizer: Parmesan Chicken Sliders
It’s so easy to make this dinner appetizer ready for your next holiday gathering. Instead of spending hours prepping food in the kitchen, you’ll be able to join the party and enjoy time with family and friends.
A platter of these appetizer-sized sandwiches will be a big hit with both kids and adults.
- Cook as instructed.
- Let cool 5 minutes, and then cut diagonally.
- Place a fancy toothpick in each half to hold them together.
- If you have extra sauce, serve on the side for dipping.
Get nutritionals or cooking instructions for Parmesan Chicken Sliders
More appetizer ideas:
- Golden Shrimp with Parmesan Risotto
- Homemade Turkey Parmesan Meatballs with Cavatappi
- Buttery Bombay Chicken with Rice
- Flank Steak Skewers
- Terracotta Chicken Pitas
- Steak Caprese Crostini
- Sesame Glazed Meatballs
- Naked Tortellini