Appetizer – Sausalito Chicken Flatbread Triangles
These whole wheat flatbreads are topped with thinly sliced seasoned chicken, creamy Florentine sauce and our special cheese blend.
Sausalito Chicken Flatbread Triangles
Write a review
- Dream Dinners 3 or 6-serving Sausalito Chicken Flatbread dinner
- Heat broiler to high, place flatbreads on baking sheet and broil to brown 2 - 3 min per side.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over med high heat add 1 Tbsp. olive oil and seasoned chicken mixture, cook breaking up chicken 3 - 5 min Drain liquid.
- Spread 1/4 cup spinach mixture over each flatbread and 1/3 cup cooked chicken mixture.
- Top with 1/3 cup of cheese and broil 3 - 5 min until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Cut each flatbread into four triangles and serve.
Dream Dinners http://blog.dreamdinners.com/