Appetizer— Steak Caprese Crostini
Simplify your holiday parties with easy entertaining appetizers. Instead of spending hours prepping food in the kitchen, you’ll be able to join the party and enjoy time with friends and family.
The light, fresh flavors of our Steak Caprese combined with our Finishing Touch Garlic Bread.
- Dream Dinners Steak Caprese
- To start, grill or broil steaks as instructed. Let rest.
- Prepare Garlic Bread using the Crostini instructions.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Unwrap bread and remove garlic butter portion cup.
- Cut French bread loaf diagonally, starting at the end and cut into ½ in. slices.
- Lightly spread garlic butter evenly on the tops of each slice and lay on foil lined baking sheet. (soften butter in microwave, if needed)
- Bake bread butter side up 10-12 minutes until golden.
- Thinly slice steak and place two to three slices on each piece of bread.
- Top with tomatoes, basil pesto and mozzarella.
- Place back in the oven until cheese is melted.