Appetizer: Steak Caprese Crostini
It’s so easy to make this dinner appetizer ready for your next holiday gathering. Instead of spending hours prepping food in the kitchen, you’ll be able to join the party and enjoy time with family and friends.
The light, fresh flavors of our Steak Caprese combined with our Finishing Touch Garlic Bread.
- To start, grill or broil steaks as instructed. Let rest.
- Prepare Garlic Bread using the Crostini instructions.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Unwrap bread and remove garlic butter portion cup.
- Cut French bread loaf diagonally, starting at the end and cut into ½ in. slices.
- Lightly spread garlic butter evenly on the tops of each slice and lay on foil lined baking sheet. (soften butter in microwave, if needed)
- Bake bread butter side up 10-12 minutes until golden.
- Thinly slice steak and place two to three slices on each piece of bread.
- Top with tomatoes, basil pesto and mozzarella.
- Place back in the oven until cheese is melted.
Get nutritionals or cooking instructions for Steak Caprese.
More appetizer ideas: