Back to School Dinner Solutions
For many of us September signifies the start to a new school year and combined with extracurricular activities your quality family time dwindles. Don’t let additional responsibilities discourage you from getting a great meal on the table – instead continue to enjoy homemade family dinners with the help of Dream Dinners.
These dinners are great in the crockpot.
- NEW! Slow Cooked Lasagna Soup with Parmesan Breadsticks
- Honey Chipotle Pork Roast With Almond Green Beans
These dinners cook in under 30 minutes plus they travel well for a quick dinner on-the-go.
- Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches on French Roll
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Stuffed French Bread
- Carne Asade Steak Tacos
Change up that packed lunch with your Dream Dinners leftovers.
Here are a few Recipe Remixes to try:
- Buffalo Chicken Cavatappi – makes a great cold pasta.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Stuffed French Bread — when sliced thinly this is a perfect lunch your kids will love.
- Crispy Salsa Ranch Chicken – dice up leftover chicken and serve over a bed of crisp lettuce with tomatoes for the perfect taco salad.
Do you have delicious and creative ways you serve your Dream Dinners leftovers?