Back to School Dinner Solutions
Back to School usually means busy nights start up again. Don’t let those additional responsibilities discourage you from getting a great meal on the table.
These dinners not only cook in under 30 minutes but travel well. Take them on a picnic or as dinner in the car to the next sporting event.
- BBQ Chip Chicken Tenders
- Central Park Garlic Chicken
- Carne Asada Steak Tacos
These dinners work great in the crockpot.
- Spitfire Beef Roast
- Cola and Lime Pork Roast
Change up that everyday boring lunch with your Dream Dinners leftovers. Try these delicious options.
- Herb Crusted Flank Steak – Cut thin slices of this steak to make a delicious sandwich served with mayo and tomatoes.
- Pesto Cheese Ravioli with Chicken & Walnuts – You can serve this cold as a pasta salad.
- Pecan Crusted Pork Chops – These porkchops are great cold, by themselves or on a roll with a little mayonnaise.
- BBQ Chip Chicken Tenders – Kids will love these in their lunch. Add a little BBQ or ranch dipping sauce and some carrots!
Do you have delicious and creative ways you serve your Dream Dinners leftovers?