Conversation Starter Trivia – Tour of America
To encourage the conversation with your family over dinner, here are some great trivia questions you could ask. These questions are based on the states that are in our menu this month!
- The ice cream cone was invented in this state at the World Fair?
- The first Thanksgiving was held in this state?
- This state was founded by the French and is the only state that does not have counties, it has parishes?
- Churchill Downs, a competitive horse racing facility, resides in this state?
- This state is the nations’ number one producer of the three Ps–peanuts, pecans, and peaches?
- This state is known as the Redwood state where the largest tree in the United States lives?
- This state contains an amusement park which attracts the largest number of people nationally?
- The world’s first skyscraper was built in this state?
- This state contains Elvis Presley’s home, “Graceland”?
- The river, Rio Grande, runs thru this entire state?
- This state contains 722 miles of city subway lines?
- This is the only state that grows coffee?
Choices: California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, Tennessee
Answers: 1. Missouri, 2. Massachusetts, 3. Louisiana, 4. Kentucky, 5. Georgia, 6. California, 7. Florida, 8. Illinois, 9. Tennessee, 10. New Mexico, 11. New York, 12. Hawaii
What better way to play the trivia game than to serve a Tour of America for dinner. Visit dreamdinners.com to order your Tour of America meals and have some fun with dinner this summer!