Dream Dinners Margarita Slush Recipe
Write a review
- ¾ Cup Frozen Limeade Concentrate
- ¾ Cup Margarita Mix
- 1 (2) Liter Bottle of Club Soda
- 1 ½ Cups Tequila (or non alcoholic soda)
- 1 Lime, sliced
- Combine 1 cup of water with limeade concentrate, margarita mix, club soda and tequila (or non alcoholic soda) in a ½ gallon container with a tight lid.
- Shake to mix well.
- Freeze mixture overnight.
- Before serving, thaw for 1 hour until mixture is like slush.
- Pour into a pitcher and garnish with lime slices.
- Pour and Enjoy!
- Source: Dream Dinners Cookbook Pg, 27.
Dream Dinners http://blog.dreamdinners.com/