Easy DIY Halloween Decorations
Halloween is the perfect holiday to have your kids’ help decorate the house. We found the best DIY projects that will allow kids of all ages to participate. They’ll have a ton of fun making these creepy decorations and you’ll save money with these super simple ideas.
- Use paper plates, paint and colored paper to make a candy corn garland that would look cute hanging from a mantle or shelf. Learn more here.
- Add eyes and mouths cut from black paper to white tissue paper bells and drape them with cheesecloth to make an eerie little ghost family. Click here for project idea and pictures.
- Use puff paint to draw removable spider webs on your window and add colorful puff paint spiders. Project information and directions found here.
- Up-cycle glass jars into jack-o-lantern candleholders with some masking tape and orange paint. This is a super easy project to do with young kids! Find out more here.
- A Styrofoam ball, yarn, Popsicle sticks and pipe cleaners quickly become the cutest spider you’ve ever seen. Click here for project details.
- Wrap faux-fur fabric around a Styrofoam wreath form, add a few eyeballs fashioned out of Ping-Pong balls, and you’ve got a fun monster wreath perfect for hanging on your front door. Check out the easy to follow instructions.