Family Fiesta Fun
Plan a fun, family fiesta easily this May with a few Dream Dinners menu items. Your party menu can include our Arroz Con Pollo and Rio Grande Chicken Fajitas. Just add salad, salsa, sour cream, avocado and tortilla chips for a winning combination. Need a little more? Invite the neighbors and add Dream Dinners Steak Salsa Verde to the menu! A little music and your favorite party drinks can turn a regular meal into a special dinner. Plus you can have the kids help. Set out a bunch of bowls and let them fill each one with salsa, sour cream, cheese, chips and more. Here is a delicious salad idea that goes well with the dinners listed above.
- 1/3 cup Lime Juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Powder
- 1 lb Jicama, peeled and julienned
- 4 Oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- Whisk lime juice and seasonings together in a large salad bowl.
- Add Jicama and orange sections, toss well to coat.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions and chill until ready to serve.
- Jicama can be found in most grocery stores, and is often referred to as a Mexican potato.