Orzo Salad for 25 Guests
Write a review
- 3 c Orzo Pasta, boiled in water 10 min, or just until soft.
- 1½ c chopped scallions
- 1½ c drained and chopped Kalamata olives
- 1½ c crumbled feta cheese
- ¾ c fresh chopped dill
- ¾ c olive oil
- ½ c plus 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- ¾ c red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- Rinse pasta with cold water.
- Combine the orzo, onions, olives, feta, and dill in a large bowl.
- Set aside.
- Whisk together the oil, lemon juice and zest, vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour 1/2 of dressing over the pasta mixture and stir to coat all over.
- Toss with the remaining dressing just before serving.
Dream Dinners http://blog.dreamdinners.com/