Party Planning Solutions – Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is May 13 this year and you know she doesn’t want to do all the cooking and the lines at restaurants are long! It’s easy to create a fancy Asian theme dinner at Dream Dinners. Mess up our kitchen instead and leave yours clean for a great Mother’s Day.
Thinking about having 10 – 12 guests? Order the Pacific Rim Glazed Steaks with Wonton Crisps, Asian Barbecue Ribs and Sesame Honey Butter Choice Cut Chicken; they all cook on the BBQ, leaving the mess outside! Slice some cantaloupe and make this delicious Asian cucumber salad recipe. IT’S EASY! Happy Mother’s Day to you.
- ½ cup Seasoned rice vinegar
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. Sesame oil
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Sesame seeds
- 4 Cucumbers, slice on the diagonal
- 2 Green onions, chop
- Whisk together the first 7 ingredients.
- Add the cucumbers to a bowl and pour dressing over the top.
- Add the green onions and toss with dressing and cucumbers.
- Refrigerate 2 – 4 hr.
- Serve chilled.