Slow Cooker Fully Loaded Chicken & Potato Soup
Isn’t it nice to walk in the house after a busy day of work and activities to smell dinner almost done? Especially on a cold, rainy fall day where you just want to warm up with a bowl of soup. Well to make your life even easier, we have come up with some easy alternative cooking instructions, so you can make your Fully Loaded Chicken & Potato Soup in the slow cooker. Now it will be ready to go when you get home!
- Dream Dinners Fully Loaded Chicken & Potato Soup
- Add potato and chicken mixture to slow cooker and add 1 ½ cups of water. Stir well to combine.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hrs.
- Before serving, warm bacon in large sauté pan, over med heat for 2-3 minutes, until bacon starts to crisp. Set aside in paper towel-lined small bowl.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place baby breadsticks on a sprayed baking sheet and bake 4-6 minutes until golden.
- Ladle soup into bowl and top with bacon and cheese and green onion blend.
- Serve with bread sticks on the side.
- These instructions are for the 6-serving meal.