Stir-Fried Sugar Snap Peas with Mushrooms Recipe
Here is a great recipe that goes well with our Asian Pork Loin!
Stir-Fried Sugar Snap Peas with Mushrooms
Write a review
- 3 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 cup button mushrooms, sliced ¼” thick
- 4 cups sugar snap peas, fresh, cleaned of strings & stems
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. lite soy sauce
- 2 tsp. fresh garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Combine water, soy sauce, garlic, salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large frying pan or wok until hot.
- Add mushrooms, stir-fry 2 minutes to brown. Add sugar peas and water/soy sauce mixture.
- Stir-fry 4-6 minutes or until tender.
- Nutritional info per 2/3-cup serving: 74 calories, 2 g protein, 6 g carbohydrate, 5 g fat (I g saturated, 2 g monounsaturated, 2 g polyunsaturated), 2 g fiber, 172 mg sodium
Dream Dinners http://blog.dreamdinners.com/