Our June menu is ready-made for any Father’s Day celebration.
Ready to serve in 30 minutes or less, these grill ready meals can help you create the perfect backyard BBQ and easily entertain the Dad (or grad) in your life.
So all that summertime grillin’ and chillin’ by the barbeque has left your outdoor grill a bit grimy? No worries. Our seasoned chef, catering guru and co-founder of Dream Dinners, Stephanie Allen, offers these easy steps to cleaning your barbeque before each use.
“Our family loves to cook outside, so this is important to do and keeps the grill safe between big cleanings.”
- Turn the heat on high, leave the lid closed for 5 minutes.
- Take a 12-14 inch piece of aluminum foil and make a loose ball, baseball size.
- Turn off the heat, and after the grill has cooled a bit, but while it’s still warm, rub the grate with the aluminum foil ball to clean.
- Follow with a warm watery and soapy paper towel. Wipe the walls too.
- Empty cabinet or trays at the bottom of any ash or debris.
Summer is around the corner which means it’s time to fire up the barbecue! Several items on the May menu are perfect for the grill!
- Sonoma Grill Steaks. Kid friendly for family dinners and has been a long time customer favorite.
- Gorgonzola Cheese Burgers. Great for the backyard grill, party or picnic by the beach. These are perfect for a cabin getaway too. And, they are now served with Parmesan Garlic Steak Fries!
Father’s day is June 17th this year and the perfect Father’s day dinner is ready for you to make at Dream Dinners! Dads like to BBQ and you can have it all ready for them.
From our May menu you could serve: Gorgonzola Cheese Burgers with Sweet Potato Fries and Smoky Bacon Wrapped Turkey Medallions. From our June menu we have Italian Pomodoro Burgers and Sweet Cider BBQ Choice Cut Chicken. Pair them for larger groups.
Just add your own tossed green salad and cut up some watermelon… You’re done!
Order your Father’s Day Dream Dinners today. Just visit dreamdinners.com and find a store near you. Dinner items are available on the 2012 May and June Menus.