Dream Dinners makes it easy for you to host and cater fantastic parties, for any occasion. Use this guide for step-by-step instructions on how to self-cater your next party with Dream Dinners.
Checklist for Planning your Party:
- Determine how many people you will be serving
- Choose the date and place of your event
- Choose your menu.
- For ideas and menu choices, visit dreamdinners.com.
Party Planning Time line:
- 4 – 6 weeks prior to your party – Visit dreamdinners.com and make a reservation to assemble your party menu selections at a Dream Dinners location near you.
- 2 weeks prior – Purchase paper goods and beverages (see quantity tips below)
- Less than 1 week prior – Purchase groceries for salads, butter for breads and fresh cut flowers.
Paper Product calculations are assessed on a per person basis.
Example: 25 guests, 50 dinner plates.
- 2 dinner plates per person
- 1 dessert plate per person
- 3 forks per person
- 1 knife per person
- 3 beverage napkins per person
- 2 dinner napkins per person
- 3 beverage cups per person
- 1 hot cup per person
Beverage calculations need to be assessed by evaluating who is attending your event, but as a standard rule, this can help.