This light, refreshing crowd-pleaser is not only delicious but also colorful on a buffet or the dinner table. This salad can’t be frozen, but it can be prepared 2 days ahead.
- 1 18-ounce box Strawberry gelatin (Jell-O)
- 2 10-ounce boxes Frozen strawberries
- 1 8-ounce can Crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 ripe Bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup Nonfat sour cream
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil and add 1 package of Jell-O
- Add the frozen strawberries, pineapple and bananas
- Put half of the mixture in a 9×13-inch baking dish
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes (leave the other half of the mixture out on the counter)
- Remove the baking dish from the refrigerator and spread with sour cream
- Pour the remaining mixture over the sour cream
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and chill for 8 to 12 hours
- Remove the plastic wrap and serve
Easter is right around the corner!
In addition to serving your traditional ham for Easter you can add to or replace the ham with our Chateau Chicken with Almond Butter Sauce. Perfectly served with roasted Spring time asparagus, traditional hot cross buns and our family tradition “The Green Grape Easter Salad”. My kids would not recognize Easter dinner or brunch without this salad, the