Parmesan Green Beans
Great side dish to go with Dream Dinners Herb Crusted Flank Steak, Garlic Balsamic Steaks and Pecan Crusted Pork Chops!
Write a review
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP Minced Garlic
- 1 Scallion (chopped)
- 1 Bell Pepper (green, yellow or red, chopped)
- 1 TSP Dried Basil
- 1 TSP Kosher Salt
- 1/2 TSP Black Pepper
- 1 20 oz. package of frozen Green Beans
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Combine Olive Oil, garlic, scallions, bell pepper, basil, salt & pepper in a bowl.
- Heat large skillet over Medium High heat.
- Add mixture from bowl and sauté.
- Add green beans and ¼ cup of water.
- Simmer until green beans are bright and tender (approx 8 minutes)
- Transfer to plate or serving dish and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Source: Dream Dinners Cookbook Pg, 85.
Dream Dinners http://blog.dreamdinners.com/