Did leprechauns pay a visit to your house today? If not, treat your kids to a little St. Patrick’s Day fun with these family-friendly ideas.
- Send your kids on a leprechaun scavenger hunt, with a sweet surprise at hidden at the end of the rainbow. This is incredibly simple to pull off by printing out and hiding these scavenger hunt clues from Jenny Cookies.
- Add a little green theme to your dinner tonight! We think these loaded green potatoes would be a great festive side and a sneaky way to get a little extra veggies in. All you need is a bag of Finishing Touch Baby Bakers, mashed potatoes, green onions and broccoli florets.
- Take a short cut and just add festive toppings to store bought doughnuts for a treat your kids are sure to love. We’re partial to this Lucky Charms topping idea.
Enjoy the last few weeks of warm weather by getting your kids off the couch and movin’. Try one of these fun activities to help your kids stay active and learn some new things together as a family.
- Play a family game outside. Baseball, basketball, flag football, capture the flag – the choice is up to you!
- Go to a local farmer’s market or U-Pick farm for fresh fruit, produce, or berries.
- Bake a dessert together with the seasonal fruit or berries you bought!
- Fill up water balloons and dig out water guns for a fun family fight.
- Visit the zoo or children’s museum.