Did leprechauns pay a visit to your house today? If not, treat your kids to a little St. Patrick’s Day fun with these family-friendly ideas.
- Send your kids on a leprechaun scavenger hunt, with a sweet surprise at hidden at the end of the rainbow. This is incredibly simple to pull off by printing out and hiding these scavenger hunt clues from Jenny Cookies.
- Add a little green theme to your dinner tonight! We think these loaded green potatoes would be a great festive side and a sneaky way to get a little extra veggies in. All you need is a bag of Finishing Touch Baby Bakers, mashed potatoes, green onions and broccoli florets.
- Take a short cut and just add festive toppings to store bought doughnuts for a treat your kids are sure to love. We’re partial to this Lucky Charms topping idea.
With so much focus on the meal, decorating for Thanksgiving can often get overlooked. Here are some simple Thanksgiving table decoration ideas to help you create a holiday to remember.
- Preserve fall leaves by ironing them between two pieces of wax paper. Cut the leaves out, leaving a tiny border of wax paper around the edges, and scatter them on your table or use them to create festive garland or streamers.
- Use a hollowed pumpkin as a vase for an autumn colored bouquet. To preserve the centerpiece, coat the inside of the pumpkin with petroleum jelly and place flowers in a glass container inside the pumpkin.