Sample preparation schedule for your Dream Dinners Holiday Roasted Turkey and sides.
- 3-5 days before: Thaw all of your holiday items in the refrigerator
- Approximately 3 ½ hours before: Bake your Holiday Roasted Turkey. Remove holiday sides from fridge, bring to room temp.
- 2 hours 15 minutes before: Bake your Holiday Parmesan Green Bean Casserole 40-45 min., then remove lid and bake an additional 10-15 min. until golden brown and crispy with turkey in oven. ** hold
Dream Dinners makes it easy for you to host and cater fantastic parties, for any occasion. Use this guide for step-by-step instructions on how to self-cater your next party with Dream Dinners.
Checklist for Planning your Party:
- Determine how many people you will be serving
- Choose the date and place of your event
- Choose your menu.
- For ideas and menu choices, visit dreamdinners.com.
Party Planning Time line:
- 4 – 6 weeks prior to your party – Visit dreamdinners.com and make a reservation to assemble your party menu selections at a Dream Dinners location near you.
- 2 weeks prior – Purchase paper goods and beverages (see quantity tips below)
- Less than 1 week prior – Purchase groceries for salads, butter for breads and fresh cut flowers.