Looking for more easy entertaining appetizers for your next holiday party? We recommend Dream Dinners’ Homemade Turkey Parmesan Meatballs with Cavatappi. This meal plays double duty, you get two easy, homemade appetizers for the price of one.
If you’re entertaining this season, be sure to add a few our Golden Shrimp with Parmesan Risotto to your order. This elegant dish, is easy to cook and simple to transform into easy appetizers your guests will rave about.
Between extracurricular activities and the holidays, this time of year often brings an increase in potluck or banquet celebrations — Dream Dinners has you covered.
Our Pesto Cheese Ravioli with Chicken and Walnuts is just as delicious when served chilled.
Simply prepare as directed prior to your event — remember, you’ll want to leave enough time to thoroughly chill the dish. To create the perfect entertaining pasta salad we recommend leaving in your refrigerator overnight.
When you’re busy planning your family’s Thanksgiving gathering, the last thing on your mind are all the dinners in between. We’ve got a week’s worth of easy dinners all planned out so you don’t have to! With crockpot meals and dinners that go straight from your freezer to the oven, you can spend less time worrying about what’s for dinner and more time enjoying this season of thankfulness.
Every family has their own unique traditions – some are fun, some wacky, and some serious, but each makes the holiday a little more special. If you are looking to change things up or add a new tradition to your celebration, try out one of these activities. You may just discover your new favorite part of Thanksgiving!
With so much focus on the meal, decorating for Thanksgiving can often get overlooked. Here are some simple Thanksgiving table decoration ideas to help you create a holiday to remember.
- Preserve fall leaves by ironing them between two pieces of wax paper. Cut the leaves out, leaving a tiny border of wax paper around the edges, and scatter them on your table or use them to create festive garland or streamers.
- Use a hollowed pumpkin as a vase for an autumn colored bouquet. To preserve the centerpiece, coat the inside of the pumpkin with petroleum jelly and place flowers in a glass container inside the pumpkin.
Use this sample schedule for easy preparation of your Dream Dinners Holiday Roasted Turkey and sides. Happy Thanksgiving!
- 3 -5 days before: Thaw all of your holiday items in the refrigerator.
- Approximately 3 ½ hours before: Bake your Holiday Roasted Turkey. Remove holiday sides from fridge and bring to room temperature.
- 2 ½ hours before: Bake your Holiday Green Bean Casserole 40-45 min., then add French onion topping and bake an additional 10-15 min with turkey in oven. ** hold
- 1 ½ hours before: Bake Holiday Sweet Potatoes with Maple Brown Sugar 30-35 min., then add marshmallows and bake an additional 8-10 min. with turkey in oven. **hold
Our Holiday Family Favorite Side Dishes all cook at the same oven temperature to simplify your Thanksgiving dinner. We even have your Thanksgiving cooking timeline ready to make planning even easier.
We are so glad you bought the delicious Dream Dinners Holiday Turkey because you’re in for a treat! Just a reminder, if you’re planning to serve it on Thanksgiving day, place it and your Family Favorite Sides in the refrigerator to thaw 3-5 days before.
The best way to thaw a frozen turkey is in the unopened wrapper on a tray in the refrigerator. It takes 4 hours per pound to thaw a turkey (24 hours for every 5 pounds). Your Holiday Turkey may weigh between 6-8 pounds. Never thaw a turkey at room temperature. If short on time, you may thaw the turkey in cold water in the original wrapping, cover completely with cold water, making sure the water is changed every 30 minutes to keep the turkey surface cold.