The Green Grape Easter Salad
Easter is right around the corner!
In addition to serving your traditional ham for Easter you can add to or replace the ham with our Chateau Chicken with Almond Butter Sauce. Perfectly served with roasted Spring time asparagus, traditional hot cross buns and our family tradition “The Green Grape Easter Salad”. My kids would not recognize Easter dinner or brunch without this salad, thegrapes are like little Easter eggs.
- 8 oz container of Cool Whip
- 20 oz can of crushed pineapple
- 1 pt (16 oz) of cottage cheese
- Small box (3 oz) lime jello
- 2 cups of green grapes, halved
- Mix the all of the ingredients except the grapes together until well blended.
- Fold in grapes and chill to serve.
- To be made the day before and refrigerated until ready to serve.