Treat the Mom in Your Life with this Last Minute Gift Idea from Dream Dinners
Looking for a last minute gift idea? Treat the amazing mother in your life this Mother’s Day (Sunday, May 10th) with our wonderfully delicious Dreamy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pie. This decadent blend of creamy peanut butter and rich, indulgent chocolate is great for entertaining and is guaranteed to satisfy her sweet tooth.
This special recipe from our Dream Dinners… Life Just Got Easier! cookbook, proves that by utilizing healthier products in your recipes, such as low-fat and nonfat ingredients, you can still yield a delightful end product!
- 1 cup of chocolate syrup
- 1 store bought graham cracker pie crust
- 1 ½ cups of nonfat cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups of sugar
- 1 ½ cups of low-fat nondairy whipped topping
- 1 ½ cups of peanut butter
- ¼ cup of peanuts (chopped)
- Spread half of the chocolate syrup into the bottom of the pie crust and set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese and sugar together with a handled electric mixer on medium speed, until fluffy.
- Add the whipped topping and peanut butter and mix well.
- Pour the mixture onto the crust.
- Mound the mixture slightly in the middle.
- Drizzle the other half of the chocolate syrup over the pie and sprinkle with nuts.
- Freeze overnight.
- Cut, serve and enjoy!