Turkey, Apple, Brie Sandwiches
Turkey, Green Apple and Brie Grilled Sandwiches with Honey Dijon spread
Write a review
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 12 slices Sourdough bread
- 2 large Granny Smith Apples
- 12 slices of roasted turkey
- 12 oz Brie Cheese
- Open 6 slices of sourdough bread, spread with the honey mustard spread (or save to serve on the side of the sandwiches)
Top each slice with
- 2 slices of turkey
- 2 slices of green apple, peel on, core removed
- 2 ½ inch slices of Brie cheese, about 2 oz total on each
- Top with slice of bread and place on a griddle sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Grill 4 – 5min on med high and turn sandwich, grill to golden 2 – 4 more min.
- Set rest 5 min before cutting.
Dream Dinners http://blog.dreamdinners.com/