Terms & Conditions
By using and/or downloading and/or placing online any part of our Content including our News Feeds, or the content they contain, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Dream Dinners, Inc. reserves the right to update the terms and conditions as necessary. It is your responsibility to review them periodically.
Dream Dinners Content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Dream Dinners Inc. gives no warranty of any kind in relation to our Feed or our Content and we disclaim all implied warranties, including, but not limited to, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, non-infringement, compatibility and accuracy.
Our Dream Dinners blog may contain nutritional news and data, supplied for general information purposes only. The materials contained within these blogs or our websites do not constitute medical advice, which should be sought from qualified medical advisers. Descriptions of, or references to, products or publications does not imply endorsement of that product or publication.
The Dream Dinners Blog contain links to external web sites. In no event shall Dream Dinners, Inc. be responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in these web sites. These web sites are not monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of web sites linked to via content and links in our site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked web site by us. If you decide to leave our web site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
The material displayed on our blogs is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights shall remain the property of Dream Dinners, Inc.
Re-production of Content on Other Websites
Any Dream Dinners content placed on your Site (web site, blog, comment, post, etc.) must be accredited to Dream Dinners Inc., with links placed to the original article on our blogs or websites. You are permitted to display the following on your Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it:
- The headline of the article (but not in the title of the page)
- An active link to the full article on our blogs or websites (necessary if you place any part of the article, description or headline online)
- The brief description of the article provided in our RSS Feed
- The first two paragraphs or the first half of the article if there are less than four paragraphs in total
- An active link to any Dream Dinners website or blog
- Our Dream Dinners RSS/XML News Feed
- You may not place, or use any software to place, any complete articles from our blogs or websites on your Site, unless you have contacted us first and have received written permission from us to place the entire article online – these full terms and conditions will apply.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Use of our logo is not permitted.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You may not directly or indirectly suggest any endorsement or approval by Dream Dinners, Inc. of your Site, products, content or any views expressed within your Site.
Our Content may only be placed on Sites which:
- Do not promote, facilitate or encourage Illegal activities (and do not display actionable Content under UK or US law).
- Do not promote, facilitate or encourage Hatred of any form (including, but not limited to, Racism, Terrorism, Violence and Discrimination of any kind).
- Do not have misleading, pornographic or defamatory content.
- Do not display any material which is in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
Images are the copyright property of Dream Dinners Inc., or respective third party company. Images cannot under any circumstance be copied, saved, used, and/or edited, without written consent of Dream Dinners, Inc.
You (the user) agree Dream Dinners, Inc cannot be held liable/accountable for any problems or loss arising from any widgets, gadgets, software, devices and any such application regardless of whether Dream Dinners, Inc has added input into such application.