Sample preparation schedule for your Dream Dinners Holiday Roasted Turkey and sides.
- 3-5 days before: Thaw all of your holiday items in the refrigerator
- Approximately 3 ½ hours before: Bake your Holiday Roasted Turkey. Remove holiday sides from fridge, bring to room temp.
- 2 hours 15 minutes before: Bake your Holiday Parmesan Green Bean Casserole 40-45 min., then remove lid and bake an additional 10-15 min. until golden brown and crispy with turkey in oven. ** hold
- 1 hour 15 minutes before: Bake Holiday Sweet Potatoes with Maple Brown Sugar and Pecans 30-35 min., then mix with spatula to combine and top with marshmallows and bake an additional 8 – 10 min. with turkey in oven. **hold
- 1 hour Remove foil from turkey & continue baking for 30 more minutes. Turn oven up to 375°.
- 30 minutes before: Remove your turkey from oven and let rest covered with foil. Insert Holiday Savory Stuffing 25-30 min. and Homestyle Biscuits in the oven 20-25 min.
- 30 minutes before: Heat your Mashed Potatoes on the stove top.
- 15-20 minutes before: Heat your gravy on the stove top.
- 10 minutes before: Slice your turkey.
- 5 minutes before: Place cranberry relish along with your turkey and sides on serving dishes.
** To hold, use a large cooler to keep cooked items hot for up to 2 hours. Keep hot foods at a minimum temperature of 140 degrees.
- Download PDF version of the timeline to print: Dream Dinners 2014 Dinner Timeline
- Need nutritionals or cooking instructions for an individual item?