It’s officially last minute.
4th of July is less than a week away and if you’re planning to attend an Independence Day event, showing up empty handed is usually not an option— this is a great weekend to bring your Dream Dinners along.
June’s menu has some great backyard BBQ recipes including:
We also recommend taking a classic dinner and remixing into an inspired single-serving and shareable appetizer.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Thawed three or six serving of Chipotle Shrimp with Mango Salsa & Jasmine Rice
- Appetizer Spoons
- Thirty minutes of your time
Here’s how it works:
- Cook rice and shrimp per the original recipe
- Place a spoonful of Jasmine rice on each spoon
- Add one shrimp
- Top with Mango Salsa and serve
For more simple and elegant entertaining appetizer ideas checkout all our Recipes Remixes.
Don’t have time to get creative? Keep it simple and pick up one (or two) of our *Entertaining Summer Salads from the Sides & Sweets freezer. Back in time for the Fourth, these special summer selections serve 8-10 people a great and unique recipe option for entertaining family and friends.
*selections & availability vary by location