Tomorrow marks the first day of fall! Brisk air, colorful leaves, apple cider, and cozy fall crockpot recipes. Fall is a beautiful season full of exquisite flavors.
Make the most of the season by getting festive around the dinner table with delicious crockpot recipes perfect for Fall. We love crockpots not just for the delicious recipes they can make but also for their simplicity! Crockpot dinners are so easy; they make life seem a little less busy. That’s why we make sure to include dinners on our menu perfect for throwing right into the crockpot. We also have a few easy recipes up our sleeves to ensure you get the most use out of your slow cooker. Break out the crockpot and prepare your tastebuds for these 7 fall crockpot recipes you have to make this October.
1. Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Soup
This creamy bowl of goodness is on our September Menu, so make sure to place your order before it’s too late. Creamy soup with tender chunks of chicken and potatoes is topped with bacon and cheese.
- Diced Chicken
- Diced Potatoes
- Soup Base
- Cheese blend
- Bacon crumbles
- Diced green onion
- Add contents of potato soup bag to crockpot and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Add chicken and potato mix. Cover and set the crockpot on low for 6-8 hours.
- 10 min before serving, cook bacon over med heat in a medium pot for 2-3 min until bacon crisps. Set aside in a paper towel-lined small bowl.
- Ladle soup into bowls, then top with cheese, green onions, and bacon.
2. Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
We had to include this classic crockpot recipe on the list. There is nothing quite like cozying up on a cold fall day to sip on some chicken noodle soup with the family. We love this recipe by Kathleen’s Cravings for her Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup. Just add all the ingredients and let the crockpot do the work!
- Yellow or White Onion
- Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breasts
- Chicken Stock or Broth
- Spices: Dried Bay Leaves, Dried Thyme, Dried Rosemary, Salt, and Pepper
- Egg Noodles
- Lemon Juice
- Fresh Parsley
3. Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Another crockpot recipe on our September Menu, our pork tenderloin, is baked in a sweet and Savoury maple glaze the entire family will love. This recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner during the fall. Another bonus? It’s only 280 calories, so you can enjoy this comfort classic without any guilt!
- Maple Glaze
- Pork Tenderloin
- Spray crockpot with nonstick spray, add tenderloin and sauce to crockpot, set on high and cook 4-5 hours, or on low 7-8 hours.
- Shred tenderloin, top with sauce and serve.
Make sure to place your Dream Dinners order so you can get our Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin before our menu changes!
4. Chicken and White Bean Chili with Corn Cakes
Diced chicken and white beans are placed in a vegetable-style chili with Gorgonzola corn cakes. This unique and tasty soup is the perfect soup to cozy up with this fall. The entire family will love it, and you won’t stress in the kitchen over having to make it. Order off our October Menu to enjoy all season long.
Thaw in the refrigerator.
- Add chili ingredients and 3/4 cup water to soup pot and bring to boil; reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 20-30 min. (or crockpot on low for 4-6 hours). Add jalapeño and hot sauce portion cup to the desired preference of heat level.
- Meanwhile, place the corn cake mixture in a medium mixing bowl. Add milk mixture and blend with fork until well combined. Fold in the cheese and onion mixture.
- Heat a nonstick griddle pan or sauté pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over med. Heat. Spoon batter (3-4 inches) onto a hot griddle and cook until bubbles form at the edges, then flip and cook until golden all over, about 2 min. per side. *NOTE: watch closely while cooking to prevent burning.
- Serve chili with corn cakes on the side.
5. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Breakfast doesn’t get more fall festive than this! We love this recipe from Eating Bird Food for several reasons. For one, it has all the flavors of fall. Who wouldn’t want pumpkin pie for breakfast? Two, it’s healthy! A pumpkin pie for breakfast that’s healthy? Sign us up! Three, it’s a crockpot recipe, meaning you can throw it in the slow-cooker and let it do all of the work for you.
- steel-cut oats
- water and unsweetened almond milk
- pumpkin puree
- maple syrup
- pumpkin pie spice
- vanilla, cinnamon, and salt
- maple syrup, chopped nuts, nut butter
Head to the Eating Bird Food Blog for the full recipe and cooking instructions.
6. Creamy Crockpot Mac and Cheese
This recipe from Amanda’s Cookin has us thrilled to break out the crockpot this fall. Mac & cheese is the fall crockpot recipe you didn’t know you needed. Crockpot Mac and Cheese is the less popular way to cook up creamy noodles, but it’s a method we promise you won’t regret trying.
- Uncooked elbow pasta
- Evaporated milk
- Extra sharp cheddar
- American cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Dry mustard
- Garlic powder
- Cayenne pepper
Head to Amanda’s Cookin for the full recipe, including instructions.
7. Osso Bucco Braised Beef with Gremolata
This October dish is the perfect fall crockpot recipe for an autumn Sunday supper. Steaks are braised in a tomato white wine sauce with carrots, onion, and celery. Topped with garlic and parsley gremolata.
- Add browned steaks, vegetable mix, sauce, and 1/2 cup water and stir. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- To serve: Remove Bay leaves. Sprinkle gremolata over steaks.
Make sure you place your October Dream Dinners order, so you don’t miss out on this delicious fall crockpot recipe.
We hope these fall crockpot recipes add some delicious and cozy flavors to the dinner table this season. If you’re looking for delightful fall desserts to compliment your fall crockpot recipes, check out Chef Laura’s favorite pie crust recipes to bake this fall. Don’t forget to place your Dream Dinners order, so you spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying dinner with your family this fall. Do you have a favorite crockpot recipe you didn’t see in this blog? Let us know in the comments!