Air Fryer Cooking Instructions
Thaw in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F and lightly spray the basket with oil.
- In a saucepot, add rice and 2 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil, stir once, cover, and cook on low heat for 20-25 minutes—fluff with a fork. Evenly spread the cooked rice on a plate and set aside to cool.
- Place turkey mixture into mixing bowl, stirring to combine. Firmly roll the mixture into 12-14 golf ball-sized meatballs.
- When the air fryer is ready, place the meatballs into the prepared basket and cook for 10-15 minutes. The meatballs should be golden brown (internal temp. 165°F).
- Meanwhile, place the ginger glaze (with sesame seeds) in the saucepot used for rice and cook on med-high until sauce boils. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Preheat a large sauté pan over med-high heat and add 1 Tbsp olive oil. Once heated, place cooked rice in the pan and sauté for 3-4 minutes or until rice browns slightly. Immediately, add the sauce with veggies to rice and stir to combine, cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Toss meatballs with ginger glaze and serve over fried rice.