Air Fryer Cooking Instructions
Thaw in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F and lightly spray the basket with oil.
- Remove chicken breast from buttermilk, place in sesame seed breadcrumb mixture, and toss to coat.
- Add coated chicken to air fryer basket and cook for 8 minutes per side, flipping halfway through. Spray top of chicken breasts with cooking spray when flipping. Chicken should be golden brown with an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Meanwhile, add dipping sauce and desired amount of sriracha to a small saucepot, and over med-high heat, simmer 8-10 minutes, just until sauce begins to thicken.
- Serve chicken with dipping sauce on the side or drizzled over the top.
Do you love alternate cooking instructions? Check out Chef Laura’s Instant Pot instructions for our Chicken with Honey, Garlic and Orange, which is available now on our May menu!