It’s so easy to make this dinner appetizer ready for your next holiday gathering. Instead of spending hours prepping food in the kitchen, you’ll be able to join the party and enjoy time with family and friends.
This meal plays double duty. You get two easy, homemade appetizers for the price of one!
Turkey Parmesan Meatballs
- Shape meatballs and broil as instructed.
- Place a small fork or toothpick into each meatball and serve.
Cavatappi Al Forno
- Preheat oven to 425F Degrees. Cook pasta as directed.
- Combine Pasta and Marinara.
- Place mixture in small individual crocks or bowls. Make sure they are oven safe.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and bake for 8-10 minutes until golden and bubbly.
Get nutritionals or cooking instructions for
Homemade Turkey Parmesan Meatballs with Cavatappi
More appetizer ideas: