These steak bites come from aged sirloin marinated in soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sesame and green onions. Served on top of a gorgeous salt and pepper wonton.
Pacific Rim Glazed Steak with Wonton Crisps Bites
- Dream Dinners 3 or 6-serving Pacific Rim Glazed Steak with Wonton Crisps
- Thaw in refrigerator - Six serving yield 48 appetizers, Three serving yield 24 appetizers.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut each wonton into 4 small squares, total, place on sprayed baking sheet and brush on oil mixture on each square.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, until lightly brown and crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, remove steaks from marinade. Grill or broil steaks 3-5 minutes, turn steaks and continue cooking 2-3 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Top each square with a small dollop of mayonnaise or horseradish.
- Let steaks rest 5 minutes, cut each steak into 8 pieces, serve steaks on wonton squares.