You’ve got Thanksgiving Day covered — but what about the days leading up to the big event? Will friends and family be arriving early? Or are you keeping things simple and low key? Either way Dream Dinners can help with your entertaining.
This holiday season we will be releasing a series of Easy Entertaining Appetizers that remix current recipes to help make your holiday gatherings go off without a hitch.
Keep November simple with our NEW — Toasted Sesame Chicken with Sweet Chili Sauce. This wonderful and delicious meal, makes the perfect weeknight appetizer. In just one extra step you can transform this dinner from entrée to bite sized, shareable pieces everyone, your kids included, will devour.
- All-natural Chicken Breast
- Sesame Coating
- Sweet Chili Sauce
- Remove chicken breast from buttermilk and cut into bite sized pieces
- Add pieces to sesame seed breadcrumbs. Seal bag and shake to coat breasts evenly.
- Heat large sauté pan over med - high heat with 2 Tbsp. of olive oil. Cook coated chicken 6-8 min, until golden.
- Meanwhile, add dipping sauce to small sauce pot. Over med-high heat simmer 8-10 min. just until sauce starts to thicken.
- Serve chicken bites with dipping sauce.