Baby Spinach Salad with Fresh Mango-Lime Dressing
Pairs well with Dream Dinners Thai Ginger Steaks, Caribbean Pork Roast and Island Chili Steaks.
- 12 Cups Baby spinach, pre-washed & dried
- ½ cup Cashews, roasted, unsalted pieces
- 2 ½ cups Mango, peeled, seeded, diced
- ¼ cup Sweet red bell pepper, minced
- ¼ cup Fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. Red onion, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Brown sugar, packed
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Black pepper
- Place all dressing ingredients in bowl and combine well.
- Toss spinach with dressing, serve garnished with cashews.
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.