Join us in celebrating our 21st birthday with another recipe and wine pairing!
Enjoy our Indigo Pork Chops with Jasmine Rice any time you want with this tasty recipe from our collection. Do you prefer pre-prepped meals to make weeknights easy? View our March menu and place your order today to enjoy family favorites like Build Your Own Calzones and Lucky Dragon Pork Tenderloin with Jasmine Rice.
- 6 pork chops
- 2 tsp Montreal steak seasoning (to season pork chops)
- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice
- 2 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced jalapeno peppers
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup white cooking wine
- Prepare sauce by combining onion flakes, salt, garlic, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, blueberries, jalapenos, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, and white cooking wine in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add jasmine rice and 2 1/4 cups water. Bring to a boil, stir once, cover, and cook on low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add sauce to a medium-sized saute pan over medium heat. Heat the sauce for 15-20 minutes until simmering, and the blueberries can be mashed with a spoon. Mash blueberries to thicken the sauce.
- Season pork chops with Montreal steak seasoning. Add 1 Tbsp olive oil to a large frying pan (or spray with non-stick cooking spray) and pan fry pork chops for 3-4 minutes per side (internal temperature should be 145* F).
- Serve the pork chops over jasmine rice and drizzle sauce over the top. Pair with Dream Dinners oven-roasted broccoli and an Italian Barbera wine. Enjoy!
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.