We are so excited to release a classic Dream Dinners meal from the recipe vault!
Enjoy this kid-approved, family favorite any time you want – we are sure it will become a staple in your menu planning. This recipe combines diced chicken, rice, and corn in a delicious cheesy sauce. The kids will love the flavor and you will love how easy it is to make!
Visit our site to meal prep more great kid-friendly dinners!
3 cups cooked diced chicken
1 cup white rice
3 cups frozen corn kernels
3 cups shredded cheese blend (cheddar or your favorite), divided
1 tsp granulated garlic
2 cups of water
1 cup cream of chicken soup
1 tsp chili powder
1 Tbsp dry ranch powder
2 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray an 11x7* baking dish with non-stick spray. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, rice, corn, granulated garlic, and 2 cups of shredded cheese blend with a spatula. Stir well to combine. Pour contents of the bowl into the sprayed baking dish and evenly spread with a spatula.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together water, cream of chicken soup, chili powder, dry ranch powder, and dried parsley. Pour sauce evenly over chicken and rice in baking dish.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove foil from dish and top with the remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese blend. Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the cheese is completed melted.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and serve!
*If you don’t have an 11x7 baking dish, try a 9x9 pan. Whatever dish you choose should be able to comfortably hold 8 cups of ingredients.