From weeknight dinner to holiday appetizer in a flash.
We’ve learned a few tricks to turn Dream Dinners into dream appetizers during the busy holiday season. Founder Stephanie Allen loves to entertain, so she is always looking for fun ways to remix our recipes into appetizers when the holidays roll around.
One recipe on our November menu is Grilled Bruschetta Chicken Skewers. The skewers are perfect for dinner over rice, but when guests come knocking at the door, you can easily create a tasty appetizer when you bake the chicken, cut it, then place them on garlic crostini instead. Drizzle the chicken-topped crostini with the sauce.
Here are our instructions for this quick dinner, which of course, can be served as an appetizer, as well.
- Dream Dinners Grilled Bruschetta Chicken Dinner
- Add water to bag of skewers; soak 20 min. to prevent from burning.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken from marinade and slice each breast into 4 slices.
- Thread each slice onto skewer. Place on baking pan.
- Bake covered for 30-35 minutes.
- Bring marinade/sauce to boil in small saucepan & serve drizzled over chicken skewers.