- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP Minced Garlic
- 1 Scallion (chopped)
- 1 Bell Pepper (green, yellow or red, chopped)
- 1 TSP Dried Basil
- 1 TSP Kosher Salt
- 1/2 TSP Black Pepper
- 1 20 oz. package of frozen Green Beans
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Combine Olive Oil, garlic, scallions, bell pepper, basil, salt & pepper in a bowl.
- Heat large skillet over Medium High heat.
- Add mixture from bowl and sauté.
- Add green beans and ¼ cup of water.
- Simmer until green beans are bright and tender (approx 8 minutes)
- Transfer to plate or serving dish and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.