Skip to content
2 TBSP Olive Oil
1 TBSP Minced Garlic
1 Scallion (chopped)
1 Bell Pepper (green, yellow or red, chopped)
1 TSP Dried Basil
1 TSP Kosher Salt
1/2 TSP Black Pepper
1 20 oz. package of frozen Green Beans
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Combine Olive Oil, garlic, scallions, bell pepper, basil, salt & pepper in a bowl.
- Heat large skillet over Medium High heat.
- Add mixture from bowl and sauté.
- Add green beans and ¼ cup of water.
- Simmer until green beans are bright and tender (approx 8 minutes)
- Transfer to plate or serving dish and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.