Go ahead and make three batches at a time of this dreamy dessert: one for tonight, one for a friend, and one to serve from the freezer to your unexpected company. Nothing beats the delicious combination of chocolate and peanut butter.
- 1 cup Chocolate syrup
- 1 Store-bought graham cracker crust
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) Nonfat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Low-fat nondairy whipped topping
- 1 1/2 cups Peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) Chopped peanuts
- Spread 1/2 cup chocolate syrup into the bottom of your graham cracker crust.
- In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese & sugar together with a handheld electric mixer, on medium speed, until fluffy.
- Add the whipped topping & peanut butter and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the crust, mounding it slightly in the middle.
- Drizzle the remaining 1/2 cup chocolate syrup over top and sprinkle with nuts.
- Freeze overnight.
- Serve frozen.
Cover with foil, forming a dome to prevent smashing the pie, and place in a deep rigid container with a lid. Label, date and freeze for up to 3 months.
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.