The Super Bowl is just a few days away are you prepared?
As you plan for your big event remember, you can use your Dream Dinners for creative and easy gameday entertaining. This year our February menu features a few, ready to share options (Build Your Own Quesadilla, Chicken Paella and all three Winter Salads*) as well as great meals ready to be remixed.
Here are a few ideas to help you satisfy and impress your family and friends.
- Dream Dinners Parmesan Chicken Sliders
- Cook as instructed
- Let cool 5 minutes, and then cut diagonally
- Place a fancy toothpick in each half to hold them together
- If you have extra sauce, serve on the side for dipping
- Dream Dinners Sesame Ginger Salmon – 6 serving dinner
- Cavatappi pasta – 1lb
- Diced red pepper – 1/8 cup
- Cooked Edamame – 1 cup
- Shredded carrot – ½ cup
- Fresh chopped cilantro – 1/8 cup
- Diced green onion – 1/8 cup
- Canola oil – ¾ cup
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Cook pasta according to package directions and salmon (reserve sauce bag) according to cooking instructions.
- Prepare a large bowl of ice and cold water. Add pasta immediately after cooking to stop the cooking process. Drain.
- Add the sesame ginger sauce to a food processor/blender. While running, slowly stream in canola oil to create a dressing.
- Once salmon has cooled, flake into large pieces. Toss pasta with remaining ingredients and Asian dressing. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve chilled.
- Dream Dinners Flank Steak
- Cook the steak as directed, slice thinly and weave thin slices on a small skewer
- Chill until ready to serve
- Mix Chimichurri with 1/4 to 1/2 cup of mayonnaise and serve on the side (optional)
- Dream Dinner Terracotta Chicken with Pita and Hummus
- Prepare chicken and warm pita as directed in cooking instructions.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Slice warm pita into 6 even slices.
- Top each slice with spoonful of hummus and piece of chicken.
Check out our Recipes page for more great remix ideas.
*supply varies by location