We’re releasing another classic dish from the Dream Dinners recipe vault.
Fire up the grill or heat up your broiler to enjoy our savory Tuscan Turkey Medallions with your family. Are you looking for easy, family-friendly meals to help take the stress out of dinnertime? Check out our current menu at www.dreamdinners.com!
- 2 turkey tenderloins, sliced into 6 medallions each
- 6 slices of bacon, cut in half
- 1 tsp dried onion flakes
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the grill or turn on the oven broiler.
- Slice each turkey tenderloin into six medallions, approximately one inch thick.
- Cut six slices of bacon in half and wrap a piece of bacon around each turkey medallion, securing it in place with a toothpick.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all remaining ingredients to make a seasoned rub.
- Spread the seasoned rub evenly on both sides of each bacon-wrapped turkey medallion, then grill or broil for 7-10 minutes per side (internal temperature should be 165* F).
- Serve with grilled asparagus and roasted potato wedges. Enjoy!
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.