We’re celebrating our 21st birthday with another recipe and wine pairing!
Enjoy our Gnocchi Vegetable Primavera any time you want with this tasty recipe from our collection. Do you prefer pre-prepped meals to make weeknights easy? View our March menu and place your order today to enjoy family favorites like Chicken Soft Tacos with Key Lime Corn and Cheddar Filled Mini Meatloaves with Bacon Ranch Green Beans.
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup white cooking wine
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 3 cups gnocchi (ready to bake)
- Preheat oven to 375* F.
- Mix the Alfredo sauce, white wine, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, and lemon zest in a large mixing bowl to make the primavera sauce.
- Once the sauce is thoroughly mixed, add the zucchini, carrots, peas, onion, garlic, and gnocchi, stirring to combine.
- Spray a 9x13" baking dish with nonstick spray and spread the gnocchi mixture evenly in the pan.
- Cover the pan with foil and cook on the middle rack of the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove the foil and place the pan on the top rack of the oven, cooking for an additional 7-10 minutes until the top is golden and bubbly.
- Serve with Dream Dinners garlic bread, a fresh salad, and an off-dry sparkling rosé. Enjoy!
*Due to the different product brands you may find at your local grocery store and their varied nutritionals, we are unable to provide nutritional information for this recipe.