Lean and tender cuts like our pork tenderloin were made for the Instant Pot!
Because the cut of meat is so lean and boneless, it can be easy to overcook, but with an Instant Pot, all the moisture and flavor is sealed into the meat.
Instant Pot Cooking Instructions
Thaw in the refrigerator.
- Set Instant Pot to SAUTE. Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper. Add 1 Tbsp of oil to the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Use tongs to place tenderloins in the pot, turning over every 1-2 minutes until browned on all sides.
- Remove seared tenderloins from Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water to pressure cooker and brush pork tenderloin with spiced glaze from portion cup. Add tenderloin back to Instant Pot and lock on the lid and making sure the pressure valve is set to seal.
- Program to cook for 1 minute under HIGH pressure. It should take 8 to 10 minutes to come up to pressure. After the cooking time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes. Quick-release any remaining pressure.
- Remove pork tenderloin from pressure cookers and check the internal temperature using a meat thermometer. Measuring at the thickest point, the meat should be 145°F. (Cooking times may vary due to the size of the tenderloin.) Let rest 5-10 minutes and slice into 1/2 inch slices.
- Meanwhile, massage bag of creamy honey mustard glaze to blend and pour into a small saucepan heat honey mustard sauce on low for 4-5 minutes, occasionally stirring until heated through.
- Drizzle honey mustard sauce over sliced tenderloin. Serve.
** Tenderloin can be safely served lightly pink in the center. **
For more information on getting started with an Instant Pot, check out these helpful how to videos.