Instant Pot Cooking Instructions
Thaw in refrigerator
- Set Instant Pot to SAUTE. Add 1 Tbsp. of oil to the bottom of the pressure cooker. Add vegetable blend and sauté for 3-5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add sauce to the pan and the desired amount of red pepper flakes for heat preference. Stir to combine. Add chicken and 1/2 cup of water to sauce and vegetables. Seal the pressure cooker and lock the lid.
- Pressure cook on HIGH for 10 min. Leave on natural release for 5 min and then manually release any remaining pressure.
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot 3/4 full with hot water. Add 1 tsp of salt and cover with a lid. Bring to boil. Add pasta and cook 9-11 minutes or until desired tenderness. Drain, return to pot, add 1 Tbsp. Olive oil and toss to coat.
- Add half and half to mixture to chicken and vegetables, stirring to combine. Serve chicken and sauce over linguine pasta.