Lean and tender cuts like our pork tenderloin were made for the Instant Pot!
Because the cut of meat is so lean and boneless, it can be easy to overcook, but with an Instant Pot, all the moisture and flavor are sealed into the meat.
Instant Pot Cooking Instructions
Thaw in the refrigerator.
- Set Instant Pot to SAUTE. Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper. Add 1 Tbsp of oil to the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Remove pork tenderloin from the package and sprinkle dry rub evenly over tenderloin. Use tongs to place tenderloins in the pot, turning over every 1-2 minutes until browned on all sides.
- Remove seared tenderloins from Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water to pressure cooker and baste pork tenderloin with chili butter. Add tenderloin back to Instant pot and lock on the lid and making sure the pressure valve is set to seal.
- Program to cook for 1 minute under HIGH pressure. It should take 8 to 10 minutes to come up to pressure. After the cook time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes. Quick-release any remaining pressure.
- Remove pork tenderloin from pressure cookers and check internal temp. (Internal temp. of 145°F. Cooking times may vary due to the size of the tenderloin.) Let rest 5-10 min. and slice into 1/2 inch slices.
** Tenderloin can be safely served lightly pink in the center.